- Jan 10, 2013 Experience Lara Croft’s First Adventure with the Xbox 360 TOMB RAIDER™At the 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Microsoft, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix unveiled the Xbox 360 TOMB RAIDERTM Limited Edition Wireless Controller – the perfect commemorative companion marking Lara Croft’s return to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.
- Dec 28, 2012 Post-Holiday Xbox 360 DealsThe holidays are almost over, but there’s still time to take advantage of the limited time offers available on select Xbox 360 consoles and bundles.
- Dec 6, 2012 November NPD – Impressive Black Friday sales keep Xbox 360 in the top spot for 23rd consecutive monthXbox 360 closed another impressive month, strengthening its position in the console market with U.S. sales of 1.26 million units in November.
- Nov 30, 2012 Season 2 of “Kinect Sesame Street TV” and “Kinect Nat Geo TV” announcedToday we are announcing announced that season two of “Kinect Sesame Street TV” and “Kinect Nat Geo TV” will begin on January 7, 2013.
- Nov 27, 2012 Xbox 360 Black Friday ReportXbox 360 concluded another successful Black Friday holiday sales period, selling more than 750,000 consoles in the U.S. during the week of Black Friday*.
- Nov 12, 2012 “Halo 4” Makes Entertainment History with More Than $220 Million in Global Sales in the First 24 HoursYup…it’s big. How big? The “Halo” saga eclipses the biggest movie launch in U.S. box office history; on track to reach over $300 million in global sales in the first week.
- Nov 8, 2012 Xbox 360 Leads U.S. Console Market for 22nd Consecutive MonthIn October, Xbox 360 maintained its lead in the U.S. console market – marking the 22nd consecutive month as the top-selling console.
- Nov 6, 2012 The Biggest Entertainment Event of 2012 Is Here: “Halo 4” Launches Worldwide TodayThe highly anticipated first chapter of a brand-new “Halo” saga is poised to surpass “The Avengers” as the biggest entertainment launch of 2012 to date.
- Nov 5, 2012 Xbox 360 Takes Over London's Skies To Launch Epic Blockbuster “Halo 4”Xbox 360 celebrates “Halo 4“ with one of the largest and brightest man-made structures to ever fly over London
- Oct 22, 2012 Introducing the New Entertainment Experience from XboxBelow is a guest post from Yusuf Mehdi, Chief Marketing Officer for Microsoft's Interactive Entertainment Division, announcing details about a major new update to the Xbox dashboard and the launch of Xbox SmartGlass, which brings games, music, TV and movie experiences off the console and onto your phone, tablet and PC.
- Oct 16, 2012 Limited time $50 Off PromotionThe holiday values continue with a $50-off pricing promotion on select Xbox 360 consoles and bundles available at select major national retailers.
- Oct 14, 2012 Introducing Xbox Music: The Ultimate All-in-One Music Service Featuring Free Streaming on Windows 8 and Windows RT Tablets and PCsEnjoy your favorite music from a 30 million-song global catalog powered by the one service that integrates your music experiences across your tablet, PC, phone and TV. All the music you love, every way you want it.
- Oct 11, 2012 Daily Update, Oct. 11th: Blackjack! Xbox 360 Keeps the Lead in the U.S. Console Market for 21st Consecutive MonthXbox 360 kept its lead in the U.S. console market in September, marking the 21st month in a row as the top-selling current-generation console in the U.S.
- Sep 18, 2012 Microsoft Names Longtime Entertainment Executive Nancy Tellem Entertainment & Digital Media PresidentFormer president of CBS Television Entertainment Group to lead new Los Angeles-based production studio and serve as a key liaison for Microsoft entertainment initiatives.
- Sep 18, 2012 Kinect™ Sports Ultimate Collection bundles Kinect's two bestselling games on Xbox 360*Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports: Season Two, and All Access Pass coming to retail shelves as one this holiday.
6-20 (of 58)